Dear Sir / Madam,
We collect your personal data, therefore, in accordance with Art. 12 and art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "Regulation" or "GDPR"), we provide you with the following information:
1) Slowianka Sp.
Contact point - for contact with the Administrator: ul. Babińskiego 71A, 30-393 Kraków, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The administrator has not appointed the Data Protection Inspector.
3) Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
Implementation of commercial contracts (including the provision of services) to which the Company is a party (including the complaint process), delivery of purchased goods and services and invoicing contractors, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR.
The legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator are: actions necessary to prevent fraud, transfer of personal data within a group of enterprises for internal administrative purposes, ensuring network and information security.
4) The categories of recipients of personal data are:
a) Entities providing HR and accounting services for the Administrator,
b) Entities providing legal services to the Administrator,
c) Entities providing IT infrastructure maintenance services to the Administrator,
d) Entities operating within the Administrator's organizational structure.
e) Distributors, forwarders, couriers and sales representatives of the Administrator.
f) Entities performing marketing services for the Administrator, including Google and czater.pl. 5) Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
6) Personal data will be deleted within the period permitted by law (if applicable) or on the date of limitation of mutual claims of the administrator and the data subject - depending on which of these dates is later;
7) You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data;
8) If the data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
10) Providing personal data is a contractual requirement and a condition for the conclusion of a contract between you and the Administrator and you are obliged to provide them, and in the absence of their provision - the contract between you and the Administrator or one of the co-administrators cannot be concluded.
11) The administrator does not use automated decision-making, including profiling.
If you have questions about how we use your data, please contact us.